Monday, August 25, 2014

My Newest Project - Products Hoopers Love

Logo for productshooperslove.com


 www.productshooperslove.com

As an experienced hooper, I have noticed in the past couple of years that hoopers need help with finding products they will be happy with. This website is your one-stop place to find information on just about any product you can imagine as a hooper. From water bottles to smart hoops, my goal is to inform you and make you satisfied with your purchase choice.

This website serves the following purposes:

1. Extensive information

Each product featured on this site has been researched and/or owned by myself in order to relay accurate and complete information. Each product recommendation post will include information on products I own. For example: why I like it, how often I use it, experiences with it, how long I have had it, and more. They may also include information on products I do not own but have researched extensively.

2. Educational photos

Photos will often include a tutorial about how to use the product, how to find a feature on it, and more.

3.  Tutorials through video

Many of the videos will include tutorials on how to use the product, how to find the features, and more.

4.  Comparisons on Select Products

Purchases such as LED hoops, fire hoops and smart hoops are easier when you can compare them to others. This site will include comparison charts and other posts or documents to help you decide which to buy.

5. Troubleshooting

This website strives to only feature products with a great reputation and high customer satisfaction ratings. (Comparison charts are for comparison only and may not include only high rated companies). If you are experiencing an issue with a product you purchased after seeing it on this site, I will do my best to troubleshoot for you and find out how to fix the issue, fix the product, or return it for a refund. I will work closely with product manufacturers to ensure you trust this site to provide secure information and quality products.

No comments:

Post a Comment